If you are a VP of Product Management with experience, please read on!
**CANDIDATES WHO FULL OUT THE SKILLS AND QUESTIONS PORTION OF THE APPLICATION WILL RECEIVE TOP PRIORITY!**
With our HQ just minutes from Union Square in San Francisco, we are a well-established tech company that is a leader in mobile video advertising solutions. Our solutions include a platform for buying and selling for mobile video advertising and a monetization solution for app developers and mobile publishers. We are growing quickly and are in need of a highly-driven, hands-on VP of Product Management to run our mobile video marketplace. The ideal candidate will have a deep rooted understanding of the advertising and mobile applications landscape, and knowledge of the adtech industry as you will play an important part in shaping our product strategy.
Sound like you? Send your resume directly to email@example.com or apply directly with the link above/below.
What You Will Be Doing
- Drive product strategy and product roadmap for our marketplace product line
- Identify market opportunities and work w/ the leadership team to define product vision/strategy
- Run customer development efforts and produce product requirements
- Work closely w/ large cross-functional engineering teams to ensure on-time and accurate delivery of product features
- Be an expert w/ respect to the competition and work closely w/ marketing in order to define core positioning and messaging for the product
- Identify key performance metrics and drive improvement efforts
- Support product operations and find opportunities for improving efficiency and yield of our marketplace
- Manage the product lifecycle for a portfolio of products - defining, documenting (PRDs), prioritizing and communicating product and customer requirement working closely with the engineering team to deliver products
What You Need for this Position
- 5-10 years of product management experience w/in Advertising or Marketing technologies in a leadership position (Adtech experience is a requirement)
- Knowledge of data analytics and optimization products
- Analytical skills, w/ the ability to use tools to create insights for product improvement
- Entrepreneurial self-starter who deals well w/ uncertainty
- Strong, influential cross-functional team leader
- Above-average problem-solving skills and
- Ability to work independently
- Strong sense of ownership and track record of quality work
- Previous experience in mobile application development/advertising
- Working knowledge of:
*Basic query and data analysis tools - Big Query, Tableau
- MBA is a huge plus
What's In It for You
- Competitive base salary (DOE)
- Unlimited/flexible vacation
- Health insurance
- Domestic/international travel potential
- Startup environment
So, if you are a VP of Product Management with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Data Analytics/Optimization products
Product Lifecycle management
Mobile application development/advertising
Basic query/data analysis - Big Query/Tableau
Corporate / executive
San Francisco , United States