Regular fees: 9250 GBP
International Fees : 18750 GBP
Sussex House, Falmer Brighton, BN1 9RH United Kingdom
Create digital content, implement it in an interactive environment and distribute it over diverse networks.
You’ll learn to build:
- web-based distributed multimedia applications
- computer-generated animations
- interactive virtual environments.
Throughout the course, we emphasise the need to adopt a human-centred approach.
The course is supported by the Media Technology Laboratory, which provides:
- state-of-the-art digital facilities
- software development tools
- multimedia content creation tools
- studio facilities and professional video-editing systems.
The Laboratory enables you to undertake practical work assignments using facilities that you would find in the modern digital media industry.
- We were ranked as one of the top UK universities for research in computing in the 2014 Research Excellence Framework (REF), all aspects of our research environment were classified as either world leading or internationally excellent.
- Our courses are designed for those who want to develop a career in the IT industry, research or academia.
- You’ll work in an intellectually stimulating environment with research ranging from computer science to digital media to e-business.
How will I study?
You'll study a number of core modules and options. In the summer term, you'll undertake a supervised dissertation, usually based on a multimedia programming project.
Assessment is through:
- coursework and essays
- unseen examinations
- software and programming projects
- a 12,000-word dissertation.