Taught by committed and active filmmakers, you’ll learn to produce a portfolio of short non-fiction films in a creative and stimulating environment.
You can pursue your own interests through your film practice and engage in a range of approaches from story-telling to more experimental forms.
You’ll learn to:
- communicate imaginatively through the moving image
- research and write original non-fiction film
- develop visual story-telling
- shoot and edit
- project manage, schedule, budget, distribute and fund-raise.
Uniquely, you also have the opportunity to develop your abilities not only in single-screen video but in other digital media forms.
Why choose this course?
- Learn from internationally recognised filmmakers.
- Produce a portfolio of short films with the opportunity to work across platforms and in other media.
- Develop your knowledge of documentary production in an intellectually rigorous environment.
Sussex House, Falmer Brighton, BN1 9RH United Kingdom
Brighton , United Kingdom