This MA gives you the opportunity to combine theoretical and practical approaches to digital media. Taught by some of the most influential researchers in the field today, you’ll develop the skills, knowledge and expertise needed to produce excellent research-led work.
You’ll gain experience of designing and developing digital media products, using industry-standard equipment and authoring tools. You’ll also learn about:
- the history of digital media
- the key concepts shaping current thinking about digital media
- the intellectual debates framing our understanding of digital culture, digital humanities and computational media.
This MA is associated with the internationally acclaimed Sussex Humanities Lab.
Why choose this course?
- Our department was ranked 7th in the UK for research impact in the most recent Research Excellence Framework (REF) and in the top 100 in the world in the QS World University Rankings by Subject 2017.
- We offer exceptional opportunities for graduate study, with dedicated state-of-the-art digital production facilities and links to the thriving creative and media scene in Brighton.
- Our course locates digital media within the contexts of media and cultural studies while drawing from across the disciplines of sociology, politics, philosophy, art and design, and informatics.
Regular fees: 7900 GBP
International Fees : 15500 GBP
Sussex House, Falmer Brighton, BN1 9RH United Kingdom
Brighton , United Kingdom