Country: United States
Social media and mobile technology are continually transforming the way customers and firms interact. The MediaStorm MS in Social Media and Mobile Marketing is designed for marketing, advertising, IT and management professionals who seek to meet the challenges presented by new media's impact on the marketplace. The program integrates digital and traditional media skills.
The Lubin MediaStorm MS in Social Media and Mobile Marketing offers specialized training enabling you to:
- Segment and target markets for social media and mobile strategies
- Understand the interaction of key media elements in the advertising industry
- Plan effective strategies for integrated communications using traditional and new media
- Integrate digital campaign strategy with firm objectives, brand strategy, and media plans
- Develop and implement campaign strategies for firms
- Track and measure campaigns using industry-standard metrics and techniques
The continued rise of electronic media means that employers will seek those who have the skills to manage digital media campaigns. The MediaStorm MS in Social Media and Mobile Marketing offers:
- Growth in digital media spending leads to careers for graduates with specialized knowledge of new media. The Bureau of Labor Statistics estimates job growth at a rate of 9% in the employment of advertising, promotions, and marketing managers through 2024. College graduates with related experience, a high level of creativity, and strong communication and computer skills now have access to some of the best job opportunities available.
- Employment of market research analysts is expected to grow 19% through 2024(Source: Occupational Outlook Handbook, U.S. Department of Labor)
- PayScale.com ranks the Lubin School of Business in the top 8% of U.S. Graduate Business Schools with the highest-paid graduates
- Launch your career with Lubin connections through our network of 72,000 alumni