415 South Street, MS 084 Waltham, MA 02453-2728
In today's world, an organization's success hinges on its ability to understand and master the wide range of digital channels that are critical to building a message or brand. From online advertising to social media to mobile responsive design, marketers and designers are tasked with reaching consumers and other key stakeholders through a converged, fully online marketing model.
Designed for working professionals looking to advance their careers along with their educational goals, our online MS in Digital Marketing and Design stands apart because it equips students to:
- Design marketing campaigns across a variety of digital platforms.
- Optimize campaigns for digital audiences.
- Capture and use advertising analytics to inform marketing decisions.
The 30-credit Digital Marketing and Design program has seven required courses and three electives. Required courses provide students with a focused education surrounding fundamental topics in the field, while electives build upon specific professional skillsets and allow students to enrich and round out their studies.
Below is a sample Digital Marketing and Design curriculum. Please note that available courses are subject to change.
- Innovation and User-Centered Design
- Digital Marketing Strategy
- Principles of Search Engine Marketing
- Writing for Digital Environments
- Multichannel Marketing Campaigns
- Social, Web and Marketing Analytics
- Foundations of Data Science and Analytics