Marketing is the curtain-raiser of any business. It is everything that introduces a product or service to the most important people in a business, the customers, and secures a sound relationship with them. With media, especially internet, evolving at a breakneck speed, exhilarating challenges and opportunities are thrown at a Marketing professional of this digital age.
The Digital Marketing curriculum of our programme arms our students exactly to such a business atmosphere equipping them with the strategic and analytical skills required to guide organizations in today’s cybernetic world that is overflowing with data on customers, products, and interactions.
A three year bachelor’s degree (10+2+3) or equivalent in any discipline from a recognized University with at least
50% marks (45% for SC/ST Candidates) or equivalent CGPA. Students appearing in the final examination of bachelor's degree can also apply. The candidates must have appeared in CAT, MAT, ATMA, XAT, CMAT, JKLU - MET (JK Lakshmipat University - Management Entrance Exam) or any other national level entrance test.
1) First preference shall be given to the candidates having their merit on the basis of score in CAT/MAT/CMAT/XAT/ATMA.
2) Shortlisted candidates will be invited for Group Discussion and Personal interview.
3) Selection of the students depends on the score of the qualifying admission test and performance in the group discussion and personal interview.
4) The following weightages are given for each component while selecting a student: - Written test -70%, Group Discussion-10%, Personal Interview -20%. Due weightage would be given to students with work experience.
5) Further seats remaining vacant admission shall be made on the basis of merit in qualifying examination considering all subjects.