Our world has gone digital. To grab hold of consumers' attention, marketers must form personal connections in this vast online environment. From websites and blogs to social media and e-books, digital marketing continues to evolve with new approaches to engage an increasingly savvy audience - as well as strategically target them for best results.
Develop into the branding and digital marketing master the industry demands when you earn the Master of Science in Marketing with a concentration in Digital Marketing from Southern New Hampshire University.
SNHU's online master's program aligns to the American Marketing Association's Professional Certified Marketer (PCM®) Program standards as outlined in its Digital Marketing Book of Knowledge.*
The MS in Marketing with a concentration in Digital Marketing will help you develop the strategies that grow today's businesses. Dive into social media, online advertising, search engine optimization (SEO), website and mobile design, email and marketing automation. You'll also acquire the skill set to analyze data from digital campaigns to make key marketing decisions.
In the master's in digital marketing program at SNHU, you'll learn how to:
- Analyze and interpret qualitative and quantitative data to align marketing plans to an organization's strategic goals
- Create integrated strategies for maximizing opportunities through the use of marketing theory and practices
- Distill information through diverse media to inform, negotiate and persuade stakeholders
- Develop international marketing strategies that address the commercial, political, legal and cultural environments in a global economy
- Certify marketing practices comply with legal environments, regulatory standards and ethical practices
- Manage a brand in cross-functional environments to ensure the creation, capture and delivery of value
- Use digital and social media activity and data effectively to generate valuable and actionable managerial insights for informed decision-making
2500 N River Rd, Hooksett, NH 03106
Hooksett , United States